Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's House and Greet Yen attraction during construction
Yen's House and Greet Yen
June 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Yen's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Motion Picture Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Yen as she is recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome harpsichord!
- Warning: unusually Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs (in that order) within the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to obtain custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from April 1 to November 28.
- Squanto was not allowed to see this attraction during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a portentous Ariel when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.