Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A jolly view of Yen's House and Free Yen when it's inundated in children
Yen's House and Free Yen
July 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Yen's house, you'll be ambushed by his Film Porch in the back yard. There you can discover Yen taking a break from filming a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Patton. Be sure to shake his boulder!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this dark ride at least once.
- Instead of going on this dark ride, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Dark ride may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- During bad weather, this dark ride may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.