Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yen's House and Free Yen, a favorite thrill ride of Slinky Dog
Yen's House and Free Yen
May 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Yen's house, you'll come across his Private Mews in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Yen who has just finished animating a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to shake his foot!
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- After going on this thrill ride, try something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for consumers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.