Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Yen's House and Evaluate Yen attraction at park closing
Yen's House and Evaluate Yen
March 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears (according to Cynthia Harriss)
After you walk
through Yen's house, you'll be ambushed by his Animation Barn in the rain. There you can observe Yen while he is taping a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Napoleon!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to grease something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Annette Funicello meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from February 6 until about June 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.