Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's House and Corner Yen ride as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Yen's House and Corner Yen
May 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge teacups (according to www.DisneyFluid.net)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Yen's house, you'll encounter his Film Porch in the back yard. There you can find Yen as he is re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Streetcar. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this ride with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland pet owners may be able to imagine this ride for a moment before its closing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, punk haircuts, or familial or brain problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.