Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yen's House and Corner Yen attraction, May 30, 2004, 7:45 p.m.
Yen's House and Corner Yen
December 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Yen's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Yen finishing re-recording a scene from her celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Yen!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve amigos.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and not concerned about safety).
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, cardiac, romantic, inner ear, tongue, or heart issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorway.