Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Yen's House and Check Yen attraction during construction
Yen's House and Check Yen
May 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Yen's house, you'll happen upon her Film Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Yen taking a break from recording a scene from her celebrated film, an animated version of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to shake her juice!
- Warning: in many cases, quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph garden.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from January 12 until something like March 7.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not changed since the area opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.