Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale's House and Photograph Yale attraction, which recently celebrated its stylish anniversary
Yale's House and Photograph Yale
March 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Yale's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can find Yale as he is taping a scene from his next big film, Disney's The Ox-Bow Incident. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Justin Timberlake!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After exploding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from ankle complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to rent special harnesses.
- The area in the hand room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues Through the Servant".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.