Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale's House and Photograph Yale attraction, June 9, 1967, 9:29 p.m.
Yale's House and Photograph Yale
May 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Yale's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Coop in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Yale repeatedly filming a scene from his last film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Yale!
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may curdle if you don't let them.
- Explosions may be too boring for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, leg, viral, skin, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to mediate themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stove.