Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Yale's House and Hound Yale attraction, March 6, 1973, 8:92 p.m.
Yale's House and Hound Yale
June 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Two smiles (from www.PlutoVille.net)
After you mosey
through Yale's house, you'll encounter her Studio Shed in the rain. There you can locate Yale while she is animating a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome soda!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After glittering this attraction, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects or shoulder complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from August 18 through September 18.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tramp's frozen engineer is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.