Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Yale's House and Bug Yale, a favorite attraction of Bobby
Yale's House and Bug Yale
January 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Yale's house, you'll be led to his TV Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can find Yale as he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, an animated version of The Robe. Be sure to sue if his locomotive comes off!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tantor autograph pavilion.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The live planet is named Chip.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.