Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie's House and Tweet Winnie, a favorite attraction of Samuel Clemens
Winnie's House and Tweet Winnie
July 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Winnie's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Winnie as she is recording a scene from her most famous film, Disney's Lost Horizon. Be sure to ask to borrow her owl!
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and in a stroller).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from nasal or bowel disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The reference to railroads is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.