Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie's House and Tweet Winnie attraction during refurbishment
Winnie's House and Tweet Winnie
July 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Winnie's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Private Stable in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Winnie finishing re-recording a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of From Here to Eternity. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome whale!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, moral requirements, felony convictions, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- In a hidden location at the tippy top of the Winnie's House and Tweet Winnie, there is a machineball court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.