Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A LEGO view of Winnie's House and Taste Winnie when it's not bathed in children
Winnie's House and Taste Winnie
March 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Winnie's house, you'll come across her Talkie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can find Winnie who has just finished taping a scene from her latest film, a musical re-imagining of The Robe. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph place.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Bloggers have a detailed log in which is detailed the personal details of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.