Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Winnie's House and Interrupt Winnie attraction during construction
Winnie's House and Interrupt Winnie
December 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (from Tiger Lily)
After you stroll
through Winnie's house, you'll dicover his Studio Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Winnie finishing filming a scene from his last big film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before changing this attraction, you'll want to try something less magical.
- Minimum height 32".
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which an animatronic Thor can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.