Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie attraction during construction
Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie
January 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Winnie's house, you'll encounter her Secret Coop in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Winnie finishing filming a scene from her first film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to transform themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.