Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie attraction, May 19, 1996, 3:04 a.m.
Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie
February 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Winnie's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Barn in the back yard. There you can stumble on Winnie repeatedly recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to rent precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.