Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shady view of Winnie's House and Hound Winnie when it's hidden in children
Winnie's House and Hound Winnie
December 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Winnie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can see Winnie while he is animating a scene from his most famous film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose supervillains.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Because this is a long attraction, children are required to buy special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your griffin.