Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie's House and Encounter Winnie attraction at park closing
Winnie's House and Encounter Winnie
July 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Winnie's house, you'll be funneled into her Studio Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Winnie repeatedly filming a scene from her next big film, "The Sorcerer's Dinner. Be sure to pinch her lamp!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, unstopable cluelessness, novelty haircuts, emotional baggage, or bowel or shoulder issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs away from the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.