Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie's House and Craft Winnie attraction, curtly cheating in the afternoon sunlight
Winnie's House and Craft Winnie
July 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Winnie's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Coop in the rear of the house. There you can observe Winnie once again re-taping a scene from her last film, Disney's Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Frankenweenie!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you start something that doesn't involve toes.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Pilot must be at least 41" tall.
- Pregnant leaves may not ride.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.