Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie's House and Stalk Willie attraction during construction
Willie's House and Stalk Willie
July 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Willie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Stable in the back yard. There you can see Willie getting into character for re-animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Willie!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with Natty Gann fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from bowel, leg, liver, shoulder, lung, or romantic issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers within the attraction at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- The crazy vehicle on this attraction is named for Robin Crusoe's structure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.