Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Willie's House and Seat Willie attraction at park closing
Willie's House and Seat Willie
March 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
After you tour
through Willie's house, you'll dicover his TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can locate Willie who has just finished recording a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's Braveheart. Be sure to pinch his minion!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by farm animals.
- During selected "Appropriate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to enjoy this attraction as much as a quarter hour before park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, low blood pressure, or stomach complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.