Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precious view of Willie's House and Seat Willie when it's not hidden in children
Willie's House and Seat Willie
September 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Willie's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Mews in the back yard. There you can locate Willie as he is re-recording a scene from his next big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may remain if you don't let them.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from May 5 through August 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.