Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie's House and Seat Willie train during repairs
Willie's House and Seat Willie
July 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Willie's house, you'll be ambushed by her Secret Silo in the "back yard". There you can observe Willie who has just finished re-animating a scene from her often seen film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to smile and say "whirligig"!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of enjoying this train, name something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Operator must be at least 60" tall.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Strollers will become wedged in this train's fans.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the first of the only trains that has not been painted since the land turned 80.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.