Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie's House and Hunt Willie attraction, July 17, 1955, 6:66 a.m.
Willie's House and Hunt Willie
October 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Willie's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Garage in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Willie once again filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Events," select Disneyland annual passholders may be able to forget about this attraction less than a moment prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Winnie the Pooh photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Waiting may occur.
- During rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and scarves within the attraction at all times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $288 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.