Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie's House and Bug Willie attraction during refurbishment
Willie's House and Bug Willie
January 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Willie's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Porch in the "back yard". There you can observe Willie while he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and enlist.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 61".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inner ear or lung problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Willie's House and Bug Willie separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from March 17 until about July 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.