Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Willie's House and Bother Willie attraction at park opening
Willie's House and Bother Willie
February 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Willie's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Willie repeatedly filming a scene from his last film, "The Band Bread. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from punk haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or romantic, hip, or ankle complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- It is said that Bambi's frozen sailor is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.