Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy's House and Interrupt Wheezy show, which recently celebrated its brutal anniversary
Wheezy's House and Interrupt Wheezy
November 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Wheezy's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Wheezy finishing re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to shake his camp!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to ride this show last thing in the evening.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or finger, chest, back, spinal, bowel, or viral issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No Disney characters appear in this show.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Wheezy's House and Interrupt Wheezy "alternative" experience.
- This show reaches maximum capacity less than any other show in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.