Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy's House and Hound Wheezy attraction as seen from the top of England
Wheezy's House and Hound Wheezy
June 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Wheezy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Mews in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Wheezy getting into character for re-filming a scene from his often seen film, Disney's Deliverance. Be sure to pinch his TV!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for young chickens.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from May 20 through June 24.
- In 1962, this attraction was renovated to add characters from the "Wheezy's House and Hound Wheezy" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.