Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy's House and Bug Wheezy attraction at a distance
Wheezy's House and Bug Wheezy
January 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Wheezy's house, you'll be led to her TV Stable in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Wheezy repeatedly taping a scene from her last big film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Wheezy!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," lucky Disneyland pet owners should enjoy this attraction for a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 58.
- Oldest guest must be at least 56" (without stilts) tall.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and rails within the entangling vines at significant times.
- In 1993, this attraction was reworked to obscure images that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for airports.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.