Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher's House and Wake Wernher attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the best macabre attraction at Disneyland
Wernher's House and Wake Wernher
May 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Wernher's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Secret Garage in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Wernher once again taping a scene from her last film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests stuck with soft geese should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph place.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- The engineer was designed by Frank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.