Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher's House and Wake Wernher attraction during refurbishment
Wernher's House and Wake Wernher
July 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Wernher's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Porch in the rear of the house. There you can see Wernher taking a break from taping a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of Platoon. Be sure to ask to borrow his fan!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to rent safety belts.
- Historians have a massive journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.