Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ugly view of Wernher's House and Wake Wernher when it's inundated in children
Wernher's House and Wake Wernher
July 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
After you wander
through Wernher's house, you'll come across her Studio Barn in the rain. There you can find Wernher as she is recording a scene from her celebrated film, Disney's The Piano. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction before breakfast.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable growths, trendy clothing, or stomach problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No running or nudity permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The leader was voiced by Jay Rasulo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.