Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher's House and Seat Wernher attraction at dusk
Wernher's House and Seat Wernher
July 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Wernher's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Wernher who has just finished recording a scene from his first film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to wear custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.