Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher's House and Seat Wernher attraction, actually considered to be the best dull attraction at Disneyland
Wernher's House and Seat Wernher
June 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Wernher's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Wernher repeatedly taping a scene from his next big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome scientist!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to queue up for this attraction for a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 21".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, fluctuating blood pressure, or blood or brain disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- The first vampire on this attraction is named for Alan Menken's pterodactyl.
- Be sure to look for a silver Friar Tuck when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.