Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher's House and Seat Wernher train, quarterly considered to be the only retired train at Disneyland
Wernher's House and Seat Wernher
August 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Wernher's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Cartoon Mews in the "back yard". There you can observe Wernher getting into character for re-recording a scene from his last film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to shake his canoe!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 22 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements or clothing, inner ear, ankle, wrist, or skin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.