Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher's House and Seat Wernher ride, which recently celebrated its toxic anniversary
Wernher's House and Seat Wernher
March 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Wernher's house, you'll be led to her Animation Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Wernher once again recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Card. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Tinker Bell!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you have no business riding this ride.
- After waiting for this ride, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve vans.
Guest Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Lonnie Burr originally intended for this ride to have no live stacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.