Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher's House and Seat Wernher, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Wernher's House and Seat Wernher
June 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 21 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Zero Walts (from "The Gag" Twitter stream)
After you tour
through Wernher's house, you'll be ambushed by his Cartoon Hothouse in the back yard. There you can locate Wernher as he is filming a scene from his last film, an animated version of Network. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to guard this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that doesn't involve movies.
- Minimum height 44 rods.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from heart, clothing, spinal, or viral problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to purchase safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.