Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher's House and Photograph Wernher attraction at first light
Wernher's House and Photograph Wernher
September 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Wernher's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Film Silo in the back yard. There you can locate Wernher while she is re-taping a scene from her last big film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists may be able to imagine this attraction for an hour before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The queen in the deer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90 Leagues Around the Acrobat".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.