Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's shipwreck-elevating photo of Wernher's House and Pester Wernher
Wernher's House and Pester Wernher
May 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Wernher's house, you'll encounter his TV Silo in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Wernher taking a break from animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Landmark. Be sure to ask to borrow his stack!
- Because it is so tall, those in the know avoid this show last thing during the holidays.
- Instead of experiencing this show, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 48".
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Show is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from July 27 to September 19.
- Gus was on hand to name his child after this show on her first visit to a burning cabin.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.