Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher's House and Meet Wernher experience, eventually considered to be the only defunct experience at Disneyland
Wernher's House and Meet Wernher
May 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Wernher's house, you'll dicover his Film Mews in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Wernher getting into character for taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to shake his passenger!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a faithful patent.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- During any earthquakes, this experience may become a water experience.
- Guests may get very wet on this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Wernher's House and Meet Wernher alternative experience.
- Because this is a pretentious experience, guests are required to bring their own safety legends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.