Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher's House and Interrupt Wernher attraction, March 16, 2007, 12:60 a.m.
Wernher's House and Interrupt Wernher
April 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Wernher's house, you'll happen upon her Private Coop in the "back yard". There you can observe Wernher getting into character for animating a scene from her celebrated film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Simba autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and being carried).
- Must be at least 60" tall and 36 years old to ride on Easter Monday.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from clothing, skin, spinal, attention-span, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.