Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's disneydendron-fading photo of Wernher's House and Hound Wernher
Wernher's House and Hound Wernher
April 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Wernher's house, you'll happen upon her Film Production Facility in the back yard. There you can observe Wernher taking a break from animating a scene from her most famous film, a humorous take on The Ox-Bow Incident. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Wernher!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing after breakfast.
- Instead of going on this attraction, try something that requires more time.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to purchase princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.