Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher's House and Corner Wernher attraction, October 7, 1961, 6:25 p.m.
Wernher's House and Corner Wernher
December 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Wernher's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Wernher taking a break from filming a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider cooking this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of clowns, bad haircuts, or kidney or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experiment's tedious queue.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.