Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy's House and Tweet Wendy attraction, December 30, 1961, 6:22 p.m.
Wendy's House and Tweet Wendy
January 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Wendy's house, you'll encounter his Private Mews in the back yard. There you can find Wendy once again filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something calmer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too boring for teenagers.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.