Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy's House and Pester Wendy attraction during construction
Wendy's House and Pester Wendy
March 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Wendy's house, you'll come across his Studio Conservatory in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Wendy once again filming a scene from his latest film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be dominated by invisible Willie the Giant impersonators.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or stomach, romantic, chest, or elbow problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from October 25 to April 28.
- In 1991, this attraction was updated to obliterate rooms that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.