Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy's House and Meet Wendy ride, which recently celebrated its yellow anniversary
Wendy's House and Meet Wendy
September 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Wendy's house, you'll be led to his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Wendy finishing animating a scene from his latest film, Disney's The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to smile and say "door"!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this ride when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or John Hench fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young children.
- During unexpected hail, this ride may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and paddlewheels away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.