Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy's House and Hug Wendy attraction at a distance
Wendy's House and Hug Wendy
April 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Wendy's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can locate Wendy getting into character for filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his vulture comes off!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, inexplicable phobias, or attention-span, brain, ankle, finger, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.