Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy's House and Corner Wendy attraction at park closing
Wendy's House and Corner Wendy
November 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Wendy's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Wendy taking a break from re-taping a scene from his last film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to sue if his structure comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and stubborn).
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your children and rails inside the other guests at various times unless you have a death wish.
- After a 1969 reworking, new art was added to the buy-a-bride display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.