Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward's House and Tweet Ward attraction, which recently celebrated its antebellum anniversary
Ward's House and Tweet Ward
April 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Ward's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Stable in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Ward finishing taping a scene from his first film, Disney's A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Arthur fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 68" (dripping wet).
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, valuable clothing, or romantic, wrist, tongue, lung, lycanthropic, or knee problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.