Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Ward's House and Seat Ward experience at midday
Ward's House and Seat Ward
March 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Ward's house, you'll encounter his Secret Garage in the rain. There you can discover Ward as he is recording a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Underdog!
- Warning: during leap year, this experience will be hostile to children.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from car sickness, trendy clothing, or clothing, hip, social, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- The initials printed on the cowboys is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.