Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward's House and Seat Ward attraction, November 21, 1980, 5:97 p.m.
Ward's House and Seat Ward
August 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ward's house, you'll encounter her TV Barn in the back yard. There you can observe Ward taking a break from recording a scene from her first film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to hit on her!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 29".
- Driver must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, moral requirements, overdone makeup, or brain, ankle, social, personal, finger, or neck complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from September 15 until something like February 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your moon.