Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward's House and Seat Ward, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Ward's House and Seat Ward
January 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Ward's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Shed in the rear of the house. There you can find Ward finishing taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses within the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- It is said that Flintheart Glomgold's frozen TV is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.