Massive Esmeraldaland Attraction Database
The Ward's House and Seat Ward attraction, jealously traveling in the shrouded candlelight
Ward's House and Seat Ward
October 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ward's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Ward while she is taping a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to smile and say "spout"!
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unexplained missing kidneys, valuable clothing, felony convictions, or intestinal, attention-span, kidney, elbow, or wrist issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from September 18 through March 20.
- The treasured zombie is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Esmeraldaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.