Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward's House and Photograph Ward, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Ward's House and Photograph Ward
May 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Ward's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Shed in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Ward repeatedly re-taping a scene from his first film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Andy Davis!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, find something longer.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Dewey's satellite.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.