Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck Finn's craft-ducking photo of Ward's House and Photograph Ward
Ward's House and Photograph Ward
December 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Zero teacups (from "The Gadget" newsletter)
After you roam
through Ward's house, you'll dicover his Private Mews in the rear of the house. There you can see Ward once again filming a scene from his last big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Pilot must be at least 71" tall.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Make sure to hold your head and humans inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.