Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward's House and Pester Ward attraction at dusk
Ward's House and Pester Ward
June 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Ward's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Movie Stable in the "back yard". There you can locate Ward getting into character for animating a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to smile and say "gadget"!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and shoes away from the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from August 25 to October 30.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from Utopia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.