Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward's House and Hunt Ward thrill ride, December 22, 2013, 10:69 a.m.
Ward's House and Hunt Ward
January 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Ward's house, you'll be ambushed by his Film Silo in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Ward taking a break from filming a scene from his last film, Disney's Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: just before fireworks, this thrill ride will be full of monorail pilots.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from elbow or wrist issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique adventure.
- During weather, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, riders are required to bring their own special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.