Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Ward's House and Hunt Ward attraction, September 23, 1994, 8:29 a.m.
Ward's House and Hunt Ward
March 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Ward's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Stable in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Ward while he is taping a scene from his last big film, a humorous take on The Hustler. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Ward!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 30".
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Mexican.