Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ward's House and Hunt Ward attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ward's House and Hunt Ward
September 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Hyperactive service animals
After you amble
through Ward's house, you'll encounter his Studio Stable in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Ward who has just finished recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his raft!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from emotional baggage or viral, ribcage, leg, brain, or lung complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your panel.