Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules' dad-stunning photo of Ward's House and Hound Ward
Ward's House and Hound Ward
July 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Ward's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Barn in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Ward taking a break from filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome hat!
- If traveling with head lice, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something more magical.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- No food or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.