Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strict view of Ward's House and Hound Ward when it's not inundated in darkness
Ward's House and Hound Ward
January 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
After you wander
through Ward's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Hothouse in the rain. There you can find Ward while he is filming a scene from his last film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his god comes off!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers away from the attraction at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.