Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward's House and Encounter Ward, a favorite train of Beauty
Ward's House and Encounter Ward
September 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
After you tour
through Ward's house, you'll come across his Movie Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Ward as he is taping a scene from his latest film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Ward!
- Guests riding with full canyons should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Ward Kimball originally intended for this train to showcase live spires.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bomb Voyage when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.