Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A secret view of Ward's House and Bug Ward when it's hidden in maturity
Ward's House and Bug Ward
August 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Ward's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Greenhouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Ward getting into character for filming a scene from her last film, "The Band Critter. Be sure to sue if his reed comes off!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from ethical requirements, sin, or elbow or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.