Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Stalk Walt attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Walt's House and Stalk Walt
April 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Walt's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Walt while he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes within the wild animals at various times unless you have a death wish.
- This attraction breaks down significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.