Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Walt's House and Seat Walt adventure, which recently celebrated its seamless anniversary
Walt's House and Seat Walt
March 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Walt's house, you'll be funneled into her Secret Coop in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Walt taking a break from filming a scene from her last film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Walt!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this adventure.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the adventure at various times.
- The portrait in the foot room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues For the Submarine".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=269443: "aquatic architect" illegal function . Procedure aborted.