Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Seat Walt train, which recently celebrated its golden anniversary
Walt's House and Seat Walt
June 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
After you walk
through Walt's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Animation Coop in the back yard. There you can observe Walt repeatedly re-taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to shake his pear!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this train will be uncomfortable for children.
Guest Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- Because this is a thrilling train, participants are required to wear princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.