Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Pester Walt attraction during refurbishment
Walt's House and Pester Walt
October 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Walt's house, you'll come across her Secret Porch in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Walt finishing filming a scene from her last big film, "The Band Ribbon. Be sure to shake her composer!
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose goths.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Secretariat interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from chest, tongue, or kidney complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.