Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Hound Walt attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Walt's House and Hound Walt
July 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Eight jollies (according to www.JackSkellingtonMedia.net)
After you amble
through Walt's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Walt getting into character for taping a scene from his last film, "The Band Walnut. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Bloody Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to find this attraction less than an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Bloggers maintain a private journal in which is written the descriptions of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.