Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Hound Walt attraction during repairs
Walt's House and Hound Walt
March 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Walt's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Shed in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Walt while he is taping a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to throw this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something calmer.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 31 years old to ride on Patriot Day.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from April 3 until about August 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.