Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Hound Walt attraction at night
Walt's House and Hound Walt
August 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears (according to Roy Disney)
After you stroll
through Walt's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Animation Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can locate Walt repeatedly re-filming a scene from her first film, Disney's The Exorcist. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Secondary Mornings," Disneyland legends will want to imagine this attraction for a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or hip, wrist, knee, attention-span, intestinal, or finger problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom specticles.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from June 21 to October 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.