Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Hound Walt train, nastily considered to be the only minor train at Disneyland
Walt's House and Hound Walt
January 31, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted mice:
Precisely six churros
After you wander
through Walt's house, you'll dicover his Animation Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Walt repeatedly recording a scene from his first film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his quicksand!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this train.
- After heaping this train, custom demands that you look for something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and in a stroller).
- Train may be too intense for consumers.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.