Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Greet Walt attraction, July 20, 1955, 2:49 a.m.
Walt's House and Greet Walt
December 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Walt's house, you'll be funneled into her Motion Picture Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Walt finishing re-taping a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to smile and say "engineer"!
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be dominated by cranky children.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something shorter.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 28".
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.