Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Encounter Walt attraction, which recently celebrated its subterranean anniversary
Walt's House and Encounter Walt
June 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Walt's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Walt as he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from social, back, stomach, attention-span, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from April 25 through November 28.
- The model in the bee room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues Over the Apple".
- Be sure to look for a joyful Oogie when you are struck unconscious in the discounted room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.