Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Encounter Walt attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Walt's House and Encounter Walt
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Walt's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Silo in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Walt getting into character for filming a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Robe. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Practical Pig!
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- In 1991, this attraction was updated to add additional characters from the relatively obscure "Walt's House and Encounter Walt" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the public scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.