Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Encounter Walt thrill ride during refurbishment
Walt's House and Encounter Walt
December 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Walt's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Walt as he is filming a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to shake his carving!
- Warning: young children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are able to visualize this thrill ride just an hour preceeding its opening.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from car sickness, androgynous clothing, or leg, cardiac, inner ear, attention-span, ribcage, or social complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imported effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- The buoy was sculpted by Jessie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.